Retail Price = $820.00 (skis only)
Ski Type = 30M FIS GS Race Ski
MPN: AA0026136 - xxx
Side-cut & Turning Radius:
183cm = 100.0 - 65 - 80.5 TR > 30.0M
Optional VAR Bindings:
X 12 VAR (Din 4 - 12) MPN: AD5001766 - 070
Adjustment Range = Din 4 - 12 Skier Weight = 95 - 265 Lbs
Shoppers: The Race Interface plate on Atomic 2017 Race skis has the correct mounting pattern for Atomic Neox bindings (any DIN, any year) and also has the correct mounting pattern for all X series Race Bindings (any DIN, any year) .
Redster FIS D2 3.0 GS:
The Atomic Redster FIS 183cm D2 GS is a high powered 30M GS ski for aggressive racers that are looking for power and speed. Like its predecessor, Atomic’s next-generation Doubledeck 3.0 combines two freely gliding decks for an ultra-smooth ride and strong power transmission even at top speeds. Now with enhanced shock absorption and dampening the D2 GS is even quicker, has easier turn initiation and killer acceleration. The Race Rocker has 5% of the tip that will enter you into a turn easier, while the other 95% of the Redster has traditional camber that will give you edge hold and grip on the snow as you fly down through a course.
If you need a powerful FIS GS ski the Atomic Redster 183cm D2 GS will not disappoint you.
X series VAR Bindings:
The Atomic X-Series bindings have proven themselves in the toughest test lab in the world: the Alpine Ski World Cup.
Variable length positioning (VAR): The entire binding unit cab be unlocked with a lever and conveniently push into different positions. By doing so, the character of the ski can quickly and easily be adapted to the most diverse slope and terrain conditions.
Full Flex & Senior Norm: Full Flex to allow the Binding flex naturally without interference to the ski. Senior Norm so they are compatible with all adult ski boots.
Doubledeck 3.0: The third generation of our hugely successful Redster D2 technology. It includes a free gliding upper deck to increases stability and dampening, softer connectors at the front to make turn initiation easier, and stiffer connectors at the back for killer acceleration.
Power Woodcore: A combination of hard ash and light poplar that's stable and sporty for Atomic's high-performance skis.
Titanium Powered: A titanium layer above and below the core creates supreme shock absorption, strong running ability and a high torsional flex
Race Interface: A special plate under the binding that is used by our world cup racers It has a lower stand height that generates precise steering and max edge grip.
Tapered Sidewall: Redster now features a Tapered Sidewall. Thicker towards the rear of the lower ski, it gives more support for acceleration.
Atomic Race Binding Compatible: This model ski's race plate will mount all Atomic Neox and X series race bindings(all model years). Xentrex bindings are not compatable with this ski's plate
Shoppers: This model ski will only mount Atomic X series bindings, Neox Bindings or Salomon X Lab Bindings. Our optional bindings choices are listed in the add to cart drop menu. Optional bindings are shipped to you in the factory box. The Atomic Doubledeck plates are pre-drilled so all that's needed for mounting is assembly.
Shipping: Shopper pays the actual cost based on the shipping method selected at check out. The shipping price can be calculated by adding the item/items into our shopping cart and inserting your zip code on the shopping cart screen.
Returns: All returned Items must be shipped back to us at the buyer expense within 14 day of receipt. The product must still be in the original manufactures wrappers and box along with being repackaged in the same box that it was shipped to you in. Your refund will be given as Money back less a 20% restocking charge.